The photos and videos of the parliamentary dimension events of Estonian Presidency can be used free of charge by the representatives of the media, the delegates and all others who are interested in covering the Presidency events.
The works on the web page Parleu2017.ee and on the social media accounts of the Riigikogu are protected by the Copyright Act.
When you use the photos and videos, we recommend to refer to the source in the following way:
Title: Meeting of COSAC Chairpersons. Source: Riigikogu. Author: Erik Peinar.
If it is not reasonable or possible to cite full reference, we recommend to use short reference:
When you wish to use our photos or videos, but are not sure whether everything conforms to the conditions for the use of the Riigikogu photos and videos, please feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the permission. For further information, please phone +372 631 6456.
The user of our photos or videos who finds that third persons have violated the conditions for the use of the Riigikogu photos and videos must inform the Chancellery of the Riigikogu of it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or phoning +372 631 6456.
Conditions for use
- The rights relating to the photos and videos web page as a data base belong to the Chancellery of the Riigikogu (hereinafter “the Chancellery”).
- The economic rights relating to the works preserved on the photos and videos web page (hereinafter “the Works”) belong to the Chancellery.
- The user has the right to use the Works for non-commercial purposes free of charge and without term in printed materials, on web pages, for presentations and in visual design, in particular for:
- Covering the Estonian Presidency, incl. the events of the parliamentary dimension;
- Introducing the Riigikogu, Toompea Castle and members of the Riigikogu;
- Giving information about the work of the Riigikogu and the events held at the Riigikogu.
- If the detail view (description or further information) of a work on the photos and videos web page includes supplementary or additional conditions or restrictions regarding use, the user has to proceed from this information.
- It is forbidden:
- To use the Works for commercial purposes;
- To change or process the Works;
- To share or sell the Works, forward the right to use the Works, or to misuse the content of the photos and videos web page in any other way.
- When the Works are used, the name of the author and the source (the Riigikogu) should be cited.